This Article will give you all the information needed;
- How to Login to your Netgear Router
- Correct Default Network Router Address
- Username and Password needed to Login.
Netgear Router Login Passwords
The default username for all models of netgear router is admin
The default password for most models is password
Note: sky branded netgear routers ( these are netgear routers with a sky brand logo on the front ) default password is sky
Accessing the netgear router login page
Don’t worry if you are new to computers everything you need is provided in this easy to follow step by step guide.
By accessing the netgear router login page you can change any of the settings of your netgear router in its control panel. The control panel allows all of the configuration details and options which you can set. If you need to setup your router for a new broadband connection then you will need to access your netgear router login page.
The control panel will allow all of the configurations of the router to be changed ( or set if its a new router ), including dsl / adsl settings, wireless settings, firewall and port forwardings, administration settings such as router status and even the option to upgrade the router firmware.
To access the login page is easy and you will be able to do this simply and easily by following these steps:
1. Connect your laptop or desktop computer to the netgear router using an ethernet cable. Note if you have already connected your laptop or dekstop computer to your netgear router wirelessly then you do not need to make the connection with an ethernet cable.
2. Power on your laptop or desktop computer and access your windows desktop.
3. Open your favourite web browser. Examples are but not limited to, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari. The one you normally use to access the internet and view web pages will do just fine.
4. In the address bar type http://192.168.0.1 and press enter.
5. You will now see the netgear router login page and by default you will be asked to authenticate yourself by providing a username and password.
6. In the username field type in admin
7. In the password field type in password
8. Then press enter or click the login/ok button.
That is all you need to do in order to access your netgear router login.
From here you can change or view any of the settings within the netgear control panel. Most of the options will show further information on the right hand side of the page. Be careful when changing any of the settings if you are unsure.
Here are some other related sites that we found for you to browse providing further information. Ultimate One is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites.↑ Back to Top